Monday 27 March 2017

30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 14 with Altenew Stamps & Zig Clean Color

I just can't get myself to leave my Zig's alone. It took a little while for them to grow on me and now they are my absolute preferred coloring medium. 

One thing I have learned is that the quality and type of the paper matters A LOT!


This card is also with Altenew's "Hennah Elements". This time just in pink colours. You can see my previous Altenew card HERE



Big Flower: 
Pink
Crimson Red
Mustard
Light Brown

Small Flower: 
Light Carmine
Dark Pink
Mustard 
Light Brown

Leafs: 
May Green
Olive Green

Shading: 
Light Gray


Do you also have the Zig jitters??
I haven't been able to colour so much for the past week 'cause of work and after-work chores. So far this month I have managed to participate 9 times in The 30 Day Coloring Challenge. Well, it's better than last time - back then I managed 1 day! 

Pia :)
Supplies used: 

4 comments:

  1. Wauw... det er simpelthen SÅ smukt et kort!
    Jeg elsker min Zig tusher, men er SLET ikke på niveau med dig.
    Det der papir/karton har min lokale boghandler som fast sortiment og jeg bruger det til kortbaser. Må vist lige købe en en ekstra blok - og så begynde at bruge det til farvelægning også.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a serious case of Zig-jitters! You have certainly forged a fabulous relationship with yours; your flowers are stunning! I have but a set of 12 and until I figure those babies out, no newcomers will be added! Then again, maybe having more would be helpful...decisions, decisions! As for the colouring challenge: I've done a bit, but have focused on sharing my niece's and nephew's colouring over at IG and as GDs on my blog! Such fun to share their creativity!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super Super Flot!!! og flot med den svage grå skygge der virkelig får det til at "poppe op".
    Jeg er også ramt af "the Zig jitters" ;) har 24 sættet men ønsker mig flere! Kan helt glemme tiden når jeg sidder og eksperimentere med farveblandinger og skygger! Det kræver øvelse....og det gør er dejligt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.creativeworld30.com/2018/09/how-to-get-google-adsence-approval.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment. I truly appreciate you taking your time to do it. Thank you!